for the Labelling market
Dedicated to the labelling market, SELET provides a series of photoelectric and ultrasonic sensors capable of detecting both conventional and transparent labels on a transparent support. http://www.felcro.co.id
The versatility of the offer makes these products suitable for any need and application related to the labelling world.
– FOV series: Fork type photoelectric sensor to detect paper labels on matte paper support with a high switching frequency, until 10 kHz.
– FOV02 series: Fork type photoelectric sensor to detect paper labels on matte paper support. The cover is entirely metal-made to ensure excellent mechanical robustness. http://www.amotronic.com
– FOV03 series: Fork type photoelectric sensor particularly suitable for detecting paper labels on transparent support at high-speed detection, until 10 kHz. Also, thanks to its structure and mechanical dimension, suited to the most various label types of the most varied size.
– FOP03 and FOP10 series: Fork type photoelectric sensors with a plastic cover suitable for detecting paper labels on matte support. A high-speed detection along with high immunity against optical disturbances make them very reliable. http://www.amotronic.com
– FSX series: ultrasonic forked sensor capable of detecting paper, plastic – even transparent – and metallic labels on paper, transparent, plastic, or metal support carriages.