Safety-related equipment, upgrade and operation of presses
Reliable safety technology for presses should not only be flexible and powerful, but economical too. http://www.felcro.co.id We can help you to equip and retrofit your presses safely and guarantee safe operation. As an experienced partner in forming technology, Pilz can guide you through a new design and retrofit over the entire machine lifecycle, to guarantee press safety.
New standard series EN ISO 16092 for press safety!
The standard series EN ISO 16092 consists of four parts. Part 1 describes the safety aspects common to all presses. Part 2 deals with mechanical presses, Part 3 with hydraulic presses and Part 4 with pneumatic presses. In accordance with the MachinerDirective, presses are subject in part to Annex IV. In other words, they are included among the ”hazardous machinery” with a special conformity procedure, which is based particularly on harmonised EN standards. EN ISO 16092 Part 1 and Part 3 have been harmonised since March 2019. The transition period ends in September 2021 for EN 692 and EN 13736 and in March 2021 for EN 693. http://www.pilz.co.id
- EN ISO 16092-1: Machine tools safety – Presses – Part 1: General safety requirements
- prEN ISO 16092-2: Machine tools – Safety of presses – Part 2: Mechanical presses. Predecessor: EN 692
- EN ISO 16092-3: Machine tools safety – Presses – Part 3: Safety requirements for hydraulic presses. Predecessor: EN 693 http://www.felcro.co.id
- prEN ISO 16092-4 Machine tools – Safety of presses – Part 4: Pneumatic presses. Predecessor EN 13736.
Key changes http://www.wurswitch.com
- The level of the individual safety functions were still defined in accordance with EN 954-1, which was withdrawn some time ago. The current standard series now contains the requirements with the required performance level in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1.
- The drive type for initiation of hazardous movementshas been completely revised and reassessed with regard to accessibility.
- The specifications for noise measurement have been revised.
- The standard series was published with a general part, independent of the drive type, and parts of the standard that are press-specific.
What does Pilz have to offer in the field of press safety? http://www.amotronic.com
- More than 25 years’ experience in press safety
- Member of the European mirror committee for DIN, with direct access to the respective current standard position
- Safety solutions for all types of press: with our services from risk assessment to international compliance
- Implementation of complex technical assessments and measures on the respective machinery
- Press retrofit as well as new machine business
- Implementation of complete press controllers: for new presses as well as renovations of existing plants
- Products: the safe small controllers PNOZmulti 2 and the automation system PSS 4000 with special modules and software blocks for the safe control of presses